Saturday, February 27, 2010

belly symphony

my weekend started Wednesday night. ate some chicken and rice and some strawberry wrap things. ya know, from Costco. It was over a good period of time that I ate these so I decided to have a muffin. Those big ones, from Costco... I'll also note my teriyaki dippers from lunch at school. I thought I would just have half but ended up eating the whole thing. RIGHT after eating those I got this weird sensation on my belly. This soon turned to pain and then it teetered between the too. I tried gagging myself to see if it was because I was to full. Nothing productive came of the gagging so I continued to suffer. The queasiness started at 8 or so and after an hour or so in front of the toilet I began to puke projectively. I'm not sure that word is being used in the right context but oh well. I dry heaved about 4 times after that and had bad diarrhea...I haven't had a night like that since 8th grade...I didn't want anyone there except my mom and she wasn't...It almost brings me to tears. My mom was right there to rub my back and telling me it was ok when I was sick last time. I would have felt grossed out if anyone else did. I miss my ma and I want to live with her but I want Rusty too and we tried having him at her house but he got all stressed and got sick...It was pathetic...I'd honestly take my mom over my dad any day. He doesn't understand when the stop. I've known this lady since I was in kindergarten, and I know her whole family and like them a lot. We moved into one of her houses and when you mix business with friendship it doesn't turn out well. We didn't have a very good experience with the whole thing but I'm not going to let that ruin my relationship with her family and her. My dad is a big gossiper and I was JUST sitting on the couch with him. I literally just came up stairs from it. He started telling me she's a wicked person and I said I don't care, which would mean I didn't want to hear anymore of it. He keeps going on even though I interrupted him. I raised my hand and said stop and looked right at him and he said, "you going to smack me in the face?" I said, "No, STOP!" I got up and got my stuff and he continued to say, "why do you treat my like shit, Mollie?" Shut the fuck up asshole. It's not like you've worked your ass off to keep stuff going around here. You haven't done shit except go to work. Im fed up and want to start gymnastics...goodnight love..

No comments:

Post a Comment