Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Op?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Life is this and that these days... I'm just going to type and not go back and fix my mistakes for this blog. I need to go to bed! It's my birthday and I'm 16. I have a cellphone lover....I'm PATHETIC! My brothers love me. I love them! I love my dad and he loves me too! I'm happy about that. I love my mom but not so much right now. I know she loves me but she's contradicting herself. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING ME! Shannon called me a bitch, but then after he said but I have my reasons:] EXACTLY! I feel bad because I've forgetting Scarlet. I have a baby dread in the bottom back of my head on the left side. I really like banana clips and I have a tiara! I've been thinking and these days, the only thin important to me is being comfortable and having a cool tooth brush and water bottle. 15 bucks for a COOL PRETTY THERMOS! WOOOT! Well Good night, I have being 16 to do:]

No comments:

Post a Comment